The opinions expressed on this blog are the personal views of Andreas Kjernald and do not reflect the positions of either the UMC congregations in Skien or Hvittingfoss or the UMC Norway.

lördag 30 oktober 2010

En bön för söndagen som jag inte har skrivit men gärna ber

Jesus, 
clinging to Your Word is like holding tightly to a bright lantern on a darkened path. 
I can't see what's ahead but the light shines bright enough for me to proceed step by step. 
I am strengthened, encouraged, convicted and challenged by the Holy Bible as I faithfully read and meditate upon the inspired words written by believers throughout the generations. 
I join with the Psalmist who proclaims, "Oh how I love Your Law. 
I meditate on it all day long. 
I have kept my feet from every evil path so that I might obey Your Word." 
Amen.

Inga kommentarer:

ShareThis