The opinions expressed on this blog are the personal views of Andreas Kjernald and do not reflect the positions of either the UMC congregations in Skien or Hvittingfoss or the UMC Norway.

måndag 19 april 2010

En fin bön (in English)

Lord Jesus, I realize that I am a work in progress. Though I committed my life to you many years ago the finished work will not be revealed until I draw my final breath. In the midst of my struggles, failures, and doubts I remain confident that You will complete the work that was begun the day I surrendered my life to You. 
Jesus, You accepted me as I was and You lovingly began to reshape my will to reflect your own nature. I'm grateful that I can bring my loved ones to You and the situations that concern me. When I commit them to You in prayer I'm less anxious and less manipulative in trying to work out things in my own way which only cause greater pain. I thank You that You will fulfill Your purpose for me this day as I commit my ways to You. Amen. 

Inga kommentarer:

ShareThis